We're looking for happy, friendly people to serve as Ferry Ambassadors. Ambassadors greet riders and answer questions they may have about the Ferry or points of interest along A1A. Serve one shift a month. (There are four shorts each weekend) Enjoy the river, meet people and help provide weekend riders with a great experience. Training is required
AMBASSADOR CERTIFICATION INCLUDES
- USCG and HMS Ferries safety instruction by Captain/Crew of the “Jean Ribault”
- Understanding the Role of the Ambassador
- Hints on starting conversations with passengers
- Overview of significant points of interest along AIA from Jacksonville Beach to Fernandina Beach
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
SIGN UP TODAY!